Corner lot located in Morro Bay with restaurant building. ASKING PRICE: $790,000
- Lot size: 8,392 sf (0.1927 acres)
- Year Built: 1961
- Restaurant on lease (Monthly rent: $4,002 per month, includes insurance and tax)
- Minutes away from beautiful beaches and shopping
- Conveniently located next to Best Western El Rancho hotel
- Sale is only for lot, building and fixture
MORRO BAY, CA, the seaside village of Morro Bay is a picture-perfect getaway for travelers seeking outdoor adventures and a gorgeous natural setting. Located along scenic Highway 1 midway between San Francisco and Los Angeles, Morro Bay is easy to reach and hard to leave. Morro Bay is known as the place in San Luis Obispo County to savor local seafood, including local oysters and fresh salmon. Surrounding farms and vineyards yield a bounty of outstanding food and wines served with flair at Morro Bay’s renowned harbor-view restaurants. For many, it’s the antiquing, shopping and browsing the art galleries that pulls them in. Of course, capping it off is Morro Bay’s friendly, laid-back style – a warm and welcoming backdrop to the vacation of your dreams.